Lodge HoursMonday 7AM - 7PMTuesday 7AM - 7PMWednesday 10AM - 7PMThursday 7AM - 7PMFriday 7AM - 7PMSaturday 7AM - 7PMSunday 10AM - 7PM
Even though we have regular hours don't worry, someone is with your pet 24/7.
- Your pet will never be left alone! We provide 24 hour care when we have lodgers.
- Our lodge is fully heated in winter and air conditioned in the summer. Your pet wil have clean, fresh air to breath from our facility's air filtration system.
- All of our cabins come completely furnished for your pet.
- We provide feeding stands and bowls for your pet.
- Bringing your dog's food with them for their stay is required. Make sure to bring as much is needed, for however many days. Keeping a pet on a regular feeding schedule with the same food they are used to eating prevents tummy upsets and can ensure a good stay.
- If your dog has any medications, those are required along with their food. We do dispense medication on request, but that may incur an additional charge based on medication needed.
- Feel free to being any of your dog's items (Beds, Toys, or even a T-Shirt) so that they have your scent with them during their stay.
- During your dog's stay, daycare will be available. (All dogs that attend daycare must be temperament tested by one of our staff members)
- Social dogs can also join the slumber party nights that are available.
- Ask about our spa day for your pet on the day you are going to pick them up.
- Our boarding line will never be answered during daytime hours as we will not leave dogs unattended. Leave a message, and they will get returned periodically throughout the day during our down hours.
- Small Cabin (4x6): $45/day $50/peak
- Medium Cabin (6x8): $55/day $60/peak
- Jr Presidential Cabin (8x9): $60/day $65/peak
- Presidential Cabin (8x12): $65/day $70/peak
Peak rate dates
- Spring Break
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Winter break